I tried to restart my Iphone 6 so naturally it showed the white screen with the apple logo in the middle, but it's been nearly 2 hours and nothing has changed, whenever I try doing it again, the screen turns off or goes back to the white screen. I NEEP HELP.

I have only backed up my phone once like a year ago. I HAVE SO MUCH FILES I CANNOT LOSE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I have used up nearly all of my space so my phone would crash or restart on it's own every now and then but it always restores and goes back to normal eventually. I'd also restart it when it starts to work slow but this time for some reason it just failed.

How do I get my phone to work again without wiping out my files?
    07-02-2016 03:00 AM
    To bluntly put it, You can't. If your local storage space is almost full, and iTunes will not recognize the device in order for you to create a backup then you're going to have to put the device in recovery mode to get it to work properly. You can make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to see if they're able to save your files.
    07-02-2016 11:30 AM
    Does your phone not back up to iCloud automatically when it asleep and plugged in? Check iCloud.com on your computer and see if they're there.
    07-04-2016 08:02 AM