Why is my homescreen changed by itself?

I

iMore Question

hello guys, i want ask something that is so weird. this will be kind of long story. i'm so sorry if my english is too bad. in between 2 or 3 months ago, i'd turn on a song in apple music (a song that i download) and then suddenly the song turned into someone's song that i didn't download. that's not too weird i think. then, yesterday, suddenly there's someone's photo in my camera roll (someone that the same as before), then i deleted it. when i checked my safari history, i'm kind of shocked because there's searching history about the name of the same people as before. that's weird. today at morning, i checked my phone, fill my phone password, then, my homescreen changed into spooky photo that isn't available in my camera roll.i think it was hacked or something but, i'd never used jailbreak or something like that. i don't know what to do.... By the way, my phone is iPhone 6. please help me guys, thankyou so much.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Seems to me you have your phone bought second hand and the seller hasn't fully cleared out his info in Settings > iCloud .

Please go to iCloud and make sure only your info is on there, log out of every account you don't know.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234