Should I buy 16gb or 64gb iPhone SE?

I

iMore Question

My Windows phone just broke, and I really want to switch to iOS. I need a phone, like, tomorrow, and I have my heart set on the SE, because that thing is a sexy little beast. However, I only have enough money for the 16gb SE right now. I've done some research and now I'm scared of the 16gb, lol, although I probably won't be downloading that many games or taking that many pictures. So, my question -- Should I wait and save up for the 64gb or should I just buy it now?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! That's a tough question to answer. I'm a firm believer that more is better, as long as you can swing it financially. 16 GB can work but you'll have to get creative with your app and storage solutions. After iOS and stock apps are installed you'll be left with around 12 GB of storage straight out of the box. Do you have a phone you can trade in to offset the additional cost?

This iMore article might also help: What iPhone storage size should you get: 16GB vs. 64GB vs. 128GB? | iMore

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I'm with the others you CAN make 16 work, BUT more is always better! :) if you can find a way to swing it, it's well worth it! :)

RobertP1

Trusted Member
Apr 14, 2016
Visit site
I think that it is tough to sell a phone with 16 GB without the ability to add additional storage. Having said that, you can get creative and make it work, but if you can swing it, go with the 64GB... More is always better

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods