I recently made a new Twitter. No on has received a notification for when I follow them, RT them, or favorite their tweets. I had deleted the app and re downloaded it. I have signed in and out. I have played around with my settings and nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas or knows how to fix it?

Please please help!

-C
    06-29-2016 11:56 AM
    The people you follow have to have tweet notifications enabled on their devices for your tweets. If not, they will not know of your tweets until they look at their timeline.
    lordofsass likes this.
    06-29-2016 12:38 PM
    They should see it in the notifications tab at the bottom. They may not get push notifications for your tweets. I don't for mine. Well, only my cousin. Push notifications use a lot of battery.
    lordofsass likes this.
    06-29-2016 12:44 PM
    Hi, I am "C". What can I do on my end to make sure people know when I retweet them or favorite something of theirs?

I am still logged into my old account and so I have been testing to see if I get the notifications and I still do not
    06-29-2016 01:33 PM
    I am still logged into my old account, when I go to view my new account everything is normal as if I were looking at a account I receive notifications from. What can I do on my end to fix this?
    06-29-2016 01:40 PM
    Hi, I am "C". What can I do on my end to make sure people know when I retweet them or favorite something of theirs?

I am still logged into my old account and so I have been testing to see if I get the notifications and I still do not
    Nothing really. They should see your RT and faves in the Notifications tab at the bottom. That's where I see my followers stuff. Push notifications would be up to them. Connect with those you like the most. Tweet messages to them. They see more than you think. I wouldn't worry with it. Be sure to tweet a little each day.
    06-29-2016 03:21 PM