Why can't other people receive when I interact with their tweets?

I

iMore Question

I recently made a new Twitter. No on has received a notification for when I follow them, RT them, or favorite their tweets. I had deleted the app and re downloaded it. I have signed in and out. I have played around with my settings and nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas or knows how to fix it?

Please please help!

-C

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The people you follow have to have tweet notifications enabled on their devices for your tweets. If not, they will not know of your tweets until they look at their timeline.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
They should see it in the notifications tab at the bottom. They may not get push notifications for your tweets. I don't for mine. Well, only my cousin. Push notifications use a lot of battery.

lordofsass

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi, I am "C". What can I do on my end to make sure people know when I retweet them or favorite something of theirs?

I am still logged into my old account and so I have been testing to see if I get the notifications and I still do not

lordofsass

Jun 29, 2016
Visit site
I am still logged into my old account, when I go to view my new account everything is normal as if I were looking at a account I receive notifications from. What can I do on my end to fix this?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I am "C". What can I do on my end to make sure people know when I retweet them or favorite something of theirs?

I am still logged into my old account and so I have been testing to see if I get the notifications and I still do not

Nothing really. They should see your RT and faves in the Notifications tab at the bottom. That's where I see my followers stuff. Push notifications would be up to them. Connect with those you like the most. Tweet messages to them. They see more than you think. I wouldn't worry with it. Be sure to tweet a little each day.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2