My phone is really messed up. There are many problems, so I will make a list, I think it's all part of a big problem tho. And I have tried hard reset btw.

1. I wanted to clear up storage, so I went to my photos app. Only half of my photos were there. Then, more dissapear and when I try to delete to photo, it disappears, and when I try to delete from recently deleted it kicks me out of the app.

2. My other apps randomly crash or the screen freezes, and snapchat keeps logging me out.

3. Do you know what the phone looks like when it's powering back up after being shut down. That screen randomly comes up. It only takes a few seconds but is annoying af.

4. My contacts have disappeared, as well as all of my tabs in safari. The tabs still dissapear every time in open safari.

HELP!!!!!! THIS IS URGENT!!!!!
    06-28-2016 04:25 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

My phone is really messed up. There are many problems, so I will make a list, I think it's all part of a big problem tho. And I have tried hard reset btw.

1. I wanted to clear up storage, so I went to my photos app. Only half of my photos were there. Then, more dissapear and when I try to delete to photo, it disappears, and when I try to delete from recently deleted it kicks me out of the app.
    If you have photo stream enabled, your photos will auto-delete after 30 days or any amount over a thousand.

2. My other apps randomly crash or the screen freezes, and snapchat keeps logging me out.
    Make sure you are using the latest version of those apps AND that they are designed to work with your iOS version. If you're running an iOS beta, then expect certain apps to not work properly.

3. Do you know what the phone looks like when it's powering back up after being shut down. That screen randomly comes up. It only takes a few seconds but is annoying af.
    So the springboard is crashing on occasion. Again, if you're running a beta iOS version, expect some quirks. If not, you might want to consider restoring your device and setting it up as new.

4. My contacts have disappeared, as well as all of my tabs in safari. The tabs still dissapear every time in open safari.

See my last reply.
    Take to the Apple Store. If the under warranty you could get a replacement.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    06-28-2016 04:28 PM

If you have photo stream enabled, your photos will auto-delete after 30 days or any amount over a thousand.

Make sure you are using the latest version of those apps AND that they are designed to work with your iOS version. If you're running an iOS beta, then expect certain apps to not work properly.

So the springboard is crashing on occasion. Again, if you're running a beta iOS version, expect some quirks. If not, you might want to consider restoring your device and setting it up as new.

See my last reply.
    06-28-2016 04:51 PM

Please restrain from using profane language. Please see the Community Rules & Guidelines for further info. Thank you.
    06-28-2016 05:12 PM