My girlfriend look at my phone all the time, more then 3 times a day because she thinks I'm cheating on her. I talk to a lot of people with they type of business I do. How can I hide who I really talk to, some of the apps I use and other secretive things.
    06-23-2016 02:43 PM
    Get a new girlfriend...
    06-23-2016 02:46 PM
    If you're not cheating on her, why do you need to hide the info on your phone?
    Spencerdl, xivius, libra89 and 4 others like this.
    06-23-2016 02:52 PM
    Get a new girlfriend...
    If you're not cheating on her, why do you need to hide the info on your phone?
    Both solid answers

No need to hide anything if you've got nothing to hide. Though if you feel the need to do so, and she's taking your phone and going through it to look for stuff, it's time to sit her down and talk about it and/or move on.

To answer the actual question, you can use a passcode lock, or actively delete your conversations, but then they're gone. You can password protect notes, however, if needed.
    06-23-2016 02:59 PM
    I honestly don't have much helpful advice. I just wanted to say that I love these questions. It's hilarious. What's to hide if you've done nothing wrong? Don't believe there is much that can be done to help you though aside from locking her out completely.
    06-23-2016 03:05 PM
    My girlfriend look at my phone all the time, more then 3 times a day because she thinks I'm cheating on her. I talk to a lot of people with they type of business I do. How can I hide who I really talk to, some of the apps I use and other secretive things.
    Are you? Cheating, that is.
    MB64 likes this.
    06-23-2016 03:22 PM
    Are you? Cheating, that is.
    Oh he's definitely cheating.
    MB64, Premium1 and J Dubbs like this.
    06-23-2016 03:44 PM
    Get a new girlfriend...
    100% THIS....I have no tolerance for insecure people. Kick her butt to the curb🏾️
    06-23-2016 04:28 PM
    I agree with everyone else, it's time for a new girlfriend.
    06-23-2016 04:32 PM
    Either have faith and trust which is the foundation of a solid loving relationship! OR password protect your phone. It won't be invisible as you desire, BUT she won't be able to see in anymore! lol

No right answer here really!
    06-23-2016 04:56 PM
    There are photo album apps you can hide photos in. Then there's Box and Dropbox to use for photos. They have a log in. And you can delete the app if need be. Then reinstall it and log in. Delete messages and emails.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-23-2016 05:09 PM
    change girlfriend then change apple id
    06-24-2016 08:28 AM
    Wow!!! I thought I had accidentally logged in to either some sort of a Dr. Phil, Maury Povich or Jerry Springer forum instead of iMore! LOL!

No helpful suggestions from me either... I don't know if you're cheating, or if she has no respect for boundaries. Either way, it's not good. I wish you both good luck.
    06-24-2016 09:36 AM
    All I can say is talk it over with her. Maybe find out why she is so distrustful. If you two cant work things out, then its time to move on.

Id have a real issue with it if my girl felt the need to look through my phone. Not because Id have anything to hide, but because of the fact that she didnt feel she could trust me.
    Spencerdl, MB64 and pkcable like this.
    06-24-2016 11:04 AM
    I always cringe when I hear someone say, "No need to hide anything if you've got nothing to hide" or something similar. It's not a matter of hiding anything. It's my stuff and I don't want you going thru it. End of story.. Kch50428 don't get offended that I used your words. It's just an example.
    MooMooPrincess, MB64 and Spencerdl like this.
    06-24-2016 12:29 PM
    Distrust in a relationship is unhealthy. You either trust each other 100% or that mistrust will end the relationship for you.
    MB64, libra89, Spencerdl and 2 others like this.
    06-24-2016 09:53 PM
    I think this is the first time I "like" every single post....lol
    06-25-2016 07:15 PM
    If you are not cheating on her do not worry how many time her looks at the information on your phone.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-26-2016 12:43 AM
    Couples nowadays can happily touch and even explore every day, their partner most intimate body parts without one saying to the other don't touch there, don't explore it. Yet, there is no go for a lover to touch his/her lover smartphone for the reason that it's a private intimate thing. Def, there is something wrong going on with this era age we living in this particular regards. That said, to the op, if it's only business you do, then don't fear your lover checking up your phone, that's a proof that she fear to lose you I think, possibly other reasons too, but voila. At the other hand, if you do cheat on her, why not simply end up the relation and go with whoever makes you happy in love instead of actively looking for a way to subtly look her out? A way which I don't think exist other than protecting your private intimate smartphone and not allowing her to unlock it, let alone even start thinking about touching it, My perso 2cent
    Spencerdl and MB64 like this.
    06-26-2016 01:24 AM
    Get a cheap phone & use it as a trap phone. Then text all your females from that. Also, hid the trap phone so your girlfriend doesn't find it obviously. Make sure u delete your texts & calls at the end of the day IF she does find it. I'm kidding lol
    06-26-2016 01:31 AM
    If you are not cheating on her do not worry how many time her looks at the information on your phone.
    The fact that she's looking that much is a problem even if he's not cheating. Who the heck wants to be with someone that's insecure and has trust issues? I know I don't...especially if I'm not doing anything. That's childish behavior & I have no tolerance for foolishness. Makes no sense
    Annie_i6s, MooMooPrincess and MB64 like this.
    06-26-2016 10:06 AM
    If it's business then just lock it. It's private end off
    06-26-2016 05:21 PM
    The fact that she's looking that much is a problem even if he's not cheating. Who the heck wants to be with someone that's insecure and has trust issues? I know I don't...especially if I'm not doing anything. That's childish behavior & I have no tolerance for foolishness. Makes no sense
    Would not bother me. Actually rather nice that the other half is showing interest.
    06-26-2016 08:11 PM
    Would not bother me. Actually rather nice that the other half is showing interest.
    There's a difference between showing interest and being insecure and untrusting. It's usually part of a much bigger issue and is not a sign of a healthy relationship.
    06-26-2016 08:23 PM
    Should do what I do and that is never have a relationship with anyone.
    MB64 likes this.
    06-26-2016 10:16 PM
38 12