Question : When you 3D Touch the Do not Disturb icon in control center, what options do we see (if any)?

I have been asking for years a time-limited DND option because i often forget to remove DND after a meeting, making me miss calls. I have written Apple the last 3 updates to request a choice like "30 min, 1 hour-2 hours- all morning, all afternoon, all night" until it exists DND Mode. 3D Touch would be a great way to implement it.

Is that function there?

Thanks
    06-23-2016 10:11 AM
  2. kch50428 said: Best Answer

There's been the ability to have DND scheduled sine the feature came out... If you're looking to manually activate it for X minutes... That is not yet available.
    There's been the ability to have DND scheduled sine the feature came out... If you're looking to manually activate it for X minutes... That is not yet available.
    Tartarus likes this.
    06-23-2016 10:16 AM
    Question : When you 3D Touch the Do not Disturb icon in control center, what options do we see (if any)?

I have been asking for years a time-limited DND option because i often forget to remove DND after a meeting, making me miss calls. I have written Apple the last 3 updates to request a choice like "30 min, 1 hour-2 hours- all morning, all afternoon, all night" until it exists DND Mode. 3D Touch would be a great way to implement it.

Is that function there?

Thanks
    As @kch50428 said it's not yet available, but does sound interesting! For things like that I tell Siri "remind me in an hour to turn off do not disturb" and it works well. Takes a bit longer but might help solve your problem of remembering to disable DND.
    06-23-2016 12:08 PM
    I've never even thought about it this way but I think I'd love the option to do that. I very seldom forget to turn it off but it would be nice to have these settings, just in case.
    06-23-2016 04:36 PM