Will the iPhone 7 support dual sim?

I

iMore Question

In my country we often use 2 SIM cards. Do you think the iPhone 7 will support dual sim?

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
There's about a 99% chance of that not happening. Adding another sim would use up valuable space inside the casing, resulting in parts such as the battery having to be made smaller.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi, welcome to iMore.

I'm 99.9% confident this will not be happening.
 is already in talks with carriers worldwide about removing SIM cards from the equation by a build-in sim in their devices.
So it's extremely unlikely they'll ever introduce dual sim.

And besides, there are rumors they're gonna remove the headphone jack to save space in their future iPhones, so that's another reason not believing there will ever be a dual sim in iPhones.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi, welcome to iMore.

I'm 99.9% confident this will not be happening.
 is already in talks with carriers worldwide about removing SIM cards from the equation by a build-in sim in their devices.
So it's extremely unlikely they'll ever introduce dual sim.

And besides, there are rumors they're gonna remove the headphone jack to save space in their future iPhones, so that's another reason not believing there will ever be a dual sim in iPhones.

Yeah. The Apple sim. Apparently you can link it with your carrier or something via some sort of identification, so you don't need to swap out a sim every time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen