I have notifications turned on and messages set to mirror my phone but messages not coming to my watch.
    06-16-2016 09:10 AM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! Try performing a hard reset on your iPhone and your Apple Watch (not iWatch).
    Reset your iPhone by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    Your Apple Watch can be reset by holding down the side button until you see the Power Off slider, sliding it to the right, waiting for the device to shut down, then pressing the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
    Welcome to iMore! Try performing a hard reset on your iPhone and your Apple Watch (not iWatch).
    Reset your iPhone by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    Your Apple Watch can be reset by holding down the side button until you see the Power Off slider, sliding it to the right, waiting for the device to shut down, then pressing the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
    06-16-2016 09:21 AM
    I don't get notifications, if my phone is unlocked, so that might be the case as well.
    06-16-2016 10:36 AM