Thoughts? Opinions? I am not excited for this. This just saying! A huge iOS feature and i would hate it if it even went on android. This feature is one main reason I love my iPhone I hope it's false!

Report: Apple to announce iMessage for Android at WWDC - Macworld
    https://apple.news/AlGz7dwDXMSOC3bQROP8puw
    06-10-2016 01:18 PM
    For my family's day to day life, I think this is great. This means that my daughter (who has an iPod Touch) can message her father, who uses an android device. That means less tattle texts to me because he can share the love. It's not any different than having BBM available cross platform. I'm not against it. I don't think iMessage is the main reason anyone would get an iPhone.
    Spencerdl and ladyc0524 like this.
    06-10-2016 01:50 PM
    For my family's day to day life, I think this is great. This means that my daughter (who has an iPod Touch) can message her father, who uses an android device. That means less tattle texts to me because he can share the love. It's not any different than having BBM available cross platform. I'm not against it. I don't think iMessage is the main reason anyone would get an iPhone.
    I totally agree. I like the idea of BBM being available across all platforms and think this is a "good thing" for Apple to allow iMessage to be cross platform. Lets leave the stone ages in the past, and not let a smartphone brand choice stop us from using this method of communicating with one another.
    06-10-2016 01:59 PM
    I think it's about frickin time! Now if we can only get Facetime for Android! And maybe Windows support? (I know BB10 support is a pipedream! lol, but the Android version SHOULD work on BB10)
    Annie_i6s and Spencerdl like this.
    06-10-2016 02:18 PM
    I think it's about frickin time! Now if we can only get Facetime for Android! And maybe Windows support? (I know BB10 support is a pipedream! lol, but the Android version SHOULD work on BB10)
    Lol I don't think FaceTime would go to android lol if Apple puts iMessage and face time on android then why would people buy the iPhone? I don't see iMessage going
    06-10-2016 03:42 PM
    Yay this was false
    06-14-2016 12:21 PM
    No Android, BUT they sure did kick iMessage up a notch!

Spencerdl and eyecrispy like this.
    06-15-2016 10:47 AM

LOL ...BAM
    eyecrispy likes this.
    06-15-2016 12:09 PM
    I know many people that have because they nice and have iMessage and FaceTime. I guess it's mainly the really younger people.
    06-15-2016 03:07 PM

I can't wait for the 3x BIGGER emojis! This is what will make the 10th update the best one yet!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-15-2016 03:09 PM
    I know many people that have because they nice and have iMessage and FaceTime. I guess it's mainly the really younger people.
    Lol. Nice communication using emojis. Just wait until their 3x larger.
    06-15-2016 04:14 PM
    Lol. Nice communication using emojis. Just wait until their 3x larger.
    That's only when the chat message is entirely emojis I believe.
    06-15-2016 09:23 PM
    Emoji are only larger if they get sent alone in conversations they are small
    06-16-2016 02:31 PM