my daughter has a iPhone 5s, which her father has "linked" to his ipad. how can we diable this from the iPhone (as no access to his ipad) so he cannot see everything she is doing on her phone (I have residence via court order,and even I don't invade her privacy like this)
    thankx
    06-10-2016 05:40 AM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

my daughter has a iPhone 5s, which her father has "linked" to his ipad. how can we diable this from the iPhone (as no access to his ipad) so he cannot see everything she is doing on her phone (I have residence via court order,and even I don't invade her privacy like this)
    thankx
    Because we don't know who you are or your situation in its entirety, it is recommended that your daughter talk to her father, if applicable, about disassociating her account information from his with regard to her iPhone 5S. If that's not doable or may cause additional problems, seek advice from your attorney.
    thankx
    Because we don't know who you are or your situation in its entirety, it is recommended that your daughter talk to her father, if applicable, about disassociating her account information from his with regard to her iPhone 5S. If that's not doable or may cause additional problems, seek advice from your attorney.
    06-10-2016 06:42 AM