I think all my info an activity is being viewed by someone else u
    06-08-2016 03:34 PM
    Welcome to iMore? Do you allow others to use your phone? If not, you most likely have nothing to worry about.
    You can't hide apps, except a few stock apps you can hide using Restrictions in Settings. But most important apps have a log in. So no one can access without your log in credentials.
    06-08-2016 03:52 PM
    You could also download an app to hide apps. Personally, I say just keep a passcode on your phone and call it a day
    06-08-2016 03:57 PM
    You could also download an app to hide apps. Personally, I say just keep a passcode on your phone and call it a day
    Which app hides other apps?
    06-08-2016 04:48 PM
    Which app hides other apps?
    I use to have an app called Stash that hid other apps, photos, videos, notes & texts. So I just assumed there's others in the App Store like it.
    06-08-2016 06:04 PM
    I use to have an app called Stash that hid other apps, photos, videos, notes & texts. So I just assumed there's others in the App Store like it.
    I've never seen an app that hides other apps. Photos and videos, yes. Not apps. I doubt app developers would like their app hidden in someone else's app.
    06-08-2016 08:10 PM
    I've never seen an app that hides other apps. Photos and videos, yes. Not apps. I doubt app developers would like their app hidden in someone else's app.
    That's true! I never thought of it that way but Stash use to be great. Each time I upgrade I start brand new & I just never downloaded it again. I didn't really need it anymore.
    06-08-2016 08:20 PM
    That's true! I never thought of it that way but Stash use to be great. Each time I upgrade I start brand new & I just never downloaded it again. I didn't really need it anymore.
    I use a photo album app local. I've had it over 4 years. MyPhoto. I noticed a few days ago it was no longer in the App Store. Don't think it's even in my purchased list now. I may lose it if I restore as new.
    06-08-2016 08:45 PM
    I use a photo album app local. I've had it over 4 years. MyPhoto. I noticed a few days ago it was no longer in the App Store. Don't think it's even in my purchased list now. I may lose it if I restore as new.
    Oh wow! You would think they'd give you some sort of heads up when an app is no longer supported.
    06-08-2016 08:47 PM
    Oh wow! You would think they'd give you some sort of heads up when an app is no longer supported.
    Yeah, no clue. All their apps are gone.
    06-08-2016 09:21 PM
    Yeah, no clue. All their apps are gone.
    That's crazy!!
    06-08-2016 10:20 PM