When I go to my messages app, the numbers are there, as well as the conversations, but not the name itself. When I go to the symbol thing in the top right corner to write a new message, my contacts also don't show up. In addition, when I open Instagram, an app I've had for more than a year, it says I cannot takes photos on the app or post photos from my library. Same thing on snapchat. What should I do?
    P.S. I have like no storage left, could this be why?
    06-01-2016 08:11 PM
    What device?
    06-01-2016 09:12 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Low storage can really mess with a device but I don't think that's your problem.
    First, reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    If that doesn't work go to Settings > Reset > Reset All Settings.
    If you're still having problems after all of that it may be time to restore your device. You can try to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
    06-01-2016 09:43 PM
    I had a similar problem this AM. The camera icon would not let me post pictures on messenger. I turned off the IPHONE 6 and turned it back on and it corrected the issue. The camera icon returned to the darker icon allowing me to use it again.
    06-01-2016 11:13 PM
    Welcome to iMore! Low storage can really mess with a device but I don't think that's your problem.
    First, reset your device by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
    If that doesn't work go to Settings > Reset > Reset All Settings.
    If you're still having problems after all of that it may be time to restore your device. You can try to restore from an iCloud or iTunes backup.
    06-01-2016 11:15 PM
    The hard reset worked thx
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    06-01-2016 11:17 PM