My iPhone 6 keeps searching for network or just says " No Service ". I did everything to fix by doing all the software repairs. I MEAN EVERYTHING ! So I know it's an internal hardware issue and I need to know where is the cellular or network antenna is located on the case or on the logic board. Does anyone have any ideas or a schematic of all the parts listed for iPhone 6 internally?
    05-31-2016 07:21 PM
    My iPhone 6 keeps searching for network or just says " No Service ". I did everything to fix by doing all the software repairs. I MEAN EVERYTHING ! So I know it's an internal hardware issue and I need to know where is the cellular or network antenna is located on the case or on the logic board. Does anyone have any ideas or a schematic of all the parts listed for iPhone 6 internally?
    What specific "software repairs" did you perform? Did you reset the network settings? Are you in an area where there's little to no cellular signals? Do you have a case on it that could be causing the problem? Have you restored the device and then set it up as new?
    05-31-2016 08:35 PM
    When did you start having this issue?
    05-31-2016 09:22 PM