Does Apple Music still modify my playlists and music libraries???

I

iMore Question

When I tried apple music upon release I experienced the problems many people faced. In my case the most annoying item was that it modified my carefully curated playlists - adding music that I assume the algorithm felt was similar to the songs in my playlist. It was a total disaster and took some time to rebuild.

I liked the radio service and the DJ piece of it - just did not want them adding or changing any of my music.

So - does this "feature" still exists?

Thank you

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don't subscribe. I don't even like Beats 1 radio. Not a fan of hip hop and pop. So I don't know for sure. But I don't recall hearing or reading otherwise. Hopefully someone who knows more than I will come along and help.

joemd60

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! I don't subscribe. I don't even like Beats 1 radio. Not a fan of hip hop and pop. So I don't know for sure. But I don't recall hearing or reading otherwise. Hopefully someone who knows more than I will come along and help.
I couldn’t agree more about Beats1. Hopefully with 2020 around the corner, they will broaden their horizons.

Last edited: