I am currently using my iphone to edit pictures for my business. These pictures are used on our facebook page and instagram and other social media outlets. We have a car shop and take pictures of our facility, cars, customers and employees. I am not in need of anything really complicated with a lot of features but I would like to take my editing abilities up a level.

Any feedback would be great.
    05-24-2016 12:46 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

I am currently using my iphone to edit pictures for my business. These pictures are used on our facebook page and instagram and other social media outlets. We have a car shop and take pictures of our facility, cars, customers and employees. I am not in need of anything really complicated with a lot of features but I would like to take my editing abilities up a level.

In response to the thread question, my answer is "yes". If you have the proper photo editing app(s) installed, you can do wonders via the iPad Pro, in my opinion...

In response to the thread question, my answer is "yes". If you have the proper photo editing app(s) installed, you can do wonders via the iPad Pro, in my opinion...
    05-24-2016 06:04 PM