With 1Password, how does one sync between an iPhone, iPad, the web, and and an iMac?

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone here use 1Password? If so, how does one sync between an iPhone, iPad the web and and an iMac?

I've reviewed the website, but still a little unsure. Also, I don't use Dropbox and don't particularly want to. Certainly not just to sync 1Password.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: 1Password

I use 1Password. You can sync it through iCloud. That is how I do it. The first time you use it, justgo into Preferences and setup sync, it will ask you how you want to do it. Very straight forward and simple to set up.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: 1Password

I sync my 1Password through Dropbox. Works great. Did it in September when I restored my 6s Plus as new. Worked like a charm.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone here use 1Password? If so, how does one sync between an iPhone, iPad the web and and an iMac?

I've reviewed the website, but still a little unsure. Also, I don't use Dropbox and don't particularly want to. Certainly not just to sync 1Password.

In the 1Password app settings, you will see the following in regard to syncing.

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1463965620.547992.jpg

afctee

Distinguished
May 22, 2016
Visit site
With the LATEST versions and offering from 1Password, the settings and options have changed. I've been chatting with AgileBits support.
WIth 1Password Family, there is no need to setup a 'sync'. The app does it for you.

Apparently, there is an issue with the app on my iMac. They, AgileBits, believe I'm not logged into it, with the same account as what I just signed up for on the web, yesterday. I'll check it in a few hours when I get home...

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW