Should I wait for the next MBP?

Malek Yamout

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm leaving my country (Dubai) mid of June and that's when the next MBP is going to be released so I'm 100% sure it will not reach in time so should I opt for the 2015 version? Broad well isn't that bad right?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I just hope they don't put too much in the next update or my purchase would have been bad

If you always wait for the next big thing, you will never be able to enjoy anything. In the tech world, there's always going to be a new model. The MacBook devices currently available will be more than sufficient for your computing needs for years to come.

Malek Yamout

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
If you always wait for the next big thing, you will never be able to enjoy anything. In the tech world, there's always going to be a new model. The MacBook devices currently available will be more than sufficient for your computing needs for years to come.

Does it handle wear and tear well? Cause I'm planning on using just a sleeve with it (no hardcase) and I'm wondering if it can absorb some impact?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does it handle wear and tear well? Cause I'm planning on using just a sleeve with it (no hardcase) and I'm wondering if it can absorb some impact?

In my experience it does, but I'm not one to mishandle my devices. I mean, I don't baby them or cover them in a protective covering, but I also don't go around throwing them on the table, placing them in a bag with keys, etcetera.