I'm leaving my country (Dubai) mid of June and that's when the next MBP is going to be released so I'm 100% sure it will not reach in time so should I opt for the 2015 version? Broad well isn't that bad right?
    05-05-2016 06:23 AM
    It is considered a good idea to get what you need now!
    05-05-2016 07:48 AM
    It is considered a good idea to get what you need now!
    Yes, I just hope they don't put too much in the next update or my purchase would have been bad
    05-05-2016 08:32 AM
    Yes, I just hope they don't put too much in the next update or my purchase would have been bad
    If you always wait for the next big thing, you will never be able to enjoy anything. In the tech world, there's always going to be a new model. The MacBook devices currently available will be more than sufficient for your computing needs for years to come.
    05-05-2016 08:34 AM
    If you always wait for the next big thing, you will never be able to enjoy anything. In the tech world, there's always going to be a new model. The MacBook devices currently available will be more than sufficient for your computing needs for years to come.
    Does it handle wear and tear well? Cause I'm planning on using just a sleeve with it (no hardcase) and I'm wondering if it can absorb some impact?
    05-07-2016 01:42 PM
    Does it handle wear and tear well? Cause I'm planning on using just a sleeve with it (no hardcase) and I'm wondering if it can absorb some impact?
    In my experience it does, but I'm not one to mishandle my devices. I mean, I don't baby them or cover them in a protective covering, but I also don't go around throwing them on the table, placing them in a bag with keys, etcetera.
    05-07-2016 04:12 PM