I can open apps. No random colors but, I have a cracked screen the top is chipped off a bit. From time to time my iPad randomly clicks in spots. Usually quick taps like 7 on the left then like 2 on the right.and it goes on for hours sometimes, can anyone help me?
    05-04-2016 11:17 PM
  2. pkcable said: Best Answer

Well there are 4 ways you can go on this. 1 live with it as is, and just enjoy it till you finally replace the product. 2 try a home repair, you can find the parts and the instructions on the internet BUT it's not super easy, and there is much that can go wrong and you could end up worse. 3 3rd party repair shop, better than home repair, BUT not as good as the 4th option, but cheaper, HOWEVER, NOT as good as....

4 Having Apple repair your device, EXPENSIVE, could cost as much as 300 depending on your model.
    Well there are 4 ways you can go on this. 1 live with it as is, and just enjoy it till you finally replace the product. 2 try a home repair, you can find the parts and the instructions on the internet BUT it's not super easy, and there is much that can go wrong and you could end up worse. 3 3rd party repair shop, better than home repair, BUT not as good as the 4th option, but cheaper, HOWEVER, NOT as good as....

4 Having Apple repair your device, EXPENSIVE, could cost as much as 300 depending on your model.
    05-05-2016 08:49 AM