How do I make apple music download all my songs at once?

I

iMore Question

Do I really have to go through each individual song and click download?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I assume you want to download them to offline. If you have a lot of them, they will take a lot of storage space.
This may help:

http://m.imore.com/how-listen-your-apple-music-collection-offline

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7122006?tstart=0

There may be a better way.

A friend explained it this way to someone who asked the same question.
She said:
" Apple Music removed your music from your phone and it's being accessed from the cloud now. It will use data when you're off of WiFi. This bothered me quite a bit when I noticed it, so I fixed it the same day I signed up for the Apple Music trial. It was fine for the remainder of the trial as well as since my trial has ended.

To fix it you will need to turn Apple Music off, sync you music back onto the phone and then turn Apple Music back on. After reenabling it, go into airplane mode with WiFi off and check to make sure your music still plays. You'll also want to make sure nothing is missing. I had a coupe hundred songs there were, so I had to fix each one manually. They had dotted circles with exclamation points (incorrect locations) next to them in iTunes and wouldn't sync until they were fixed.

Most of the initial bugs have been sorted out, but it caused a lot of headaches for those of us who signed up when it first launched. It deleted some people's (alternate versions, covers, etc.) music from iTunes and replaced it with iTunes versions. This was infuriating to many people, but at least it was still on the hard drive and it was fixable. Bugs also resulted in mismatching and replacing album art with incorrect images. It messed up my library quite a bit and I had to fix hundreds of songs manually (add the correct location), which took me a couple hours, but I got it sorted out."

Not sure that helps any but it might.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods