Notifications on iMore issue.

anon(9022199)

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
So I have the iMore app and the iMore forums app installed on my iPhone and for whatever reason since installing I have not received any notifications. All the settings within the app and and in my phone settings all seem correct. Am I doing something wrong? I'm new here so I'm still just figuring things out. Is there any settings I should have turned on, on the website itself? I noticed it says "notifications for our apps will be coming soon" but from what I can see nobody else seems to be having this issue.

P.S I even tried subscribing to my own posts, not sure what difference that will make but no such luck. :( Thanks in advance.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Initiate the iMore Forums app, and then follow the picture instructions below.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
All enabled. What does it mean if I subscribe to my own post would that make any difference?
Subscribing to your own posts is not an option - at least I don't recall it being one. When you subscribe to a specific forum or topic, you should be alerted to any replies therein. Anyway, I'm going to assume there's a problem on iMore's end in regard to notifications because I sent you and one other person a test PM earlier. I will bring this issue to the attention of the Network personnel.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen