Apple Beta Program

anon(9789123)

Mar 19, 2016
Visit site
Hello everyone,

When I had my Windows Phone, I was on Microsofts Insider Program on the fast ring, meaning I got the latest features, even though it could be quite buggy. I was wondering about Apples Beta program. Is it safe? Can it brick an iPhone? What would be key differences between Apples and Microsofts versions? Can public members use it, or is it only for developers? I love beta testing software for companies, because all feedback is good feedback. I'm on the insider program on my Windows PC still, and I love it!

Thank you for any help,

Travis Perkins +JMJ+

zocster

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I've had few dodgy ms build. So it is always like this. Do it at the risk that it could be buggy. But in saying that.. I would not have it any other way...

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
It's safe. In the 4 years I've used the iPhone, I haven't heard of one single iPhone being "bricked" for any reason. There's a public beta that's separate from the developer beta. No idea how it may differ from Microsoft.

http://m.imore.com/how-download-ios-93-public-beta

You can make a iPhone not work completely by turning the date back as far as possible I believe this on the 9.?operating system.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2