i live in a no-signal zone for all carriers. Was with ATT when i moved in, they basically said "sorry" when i asked if there was anything they or i could do to make service better. We switched to T-Mobile with the promise of wifi calling 18 months ago only to find out that they did not support wifi calling on the iPhone 5. But I called them up to see what i could do and they sent me a free signal boosting box that could grab the weak signal from the highest point in my house and relay it throughout the house. That topped with 4 phones at 6GB data each for $126/month (with corp discount) it was a no-brainer. At the time ATT wanted $140 for 3 phones sharing 4GB. T-mob definitely wins on price every time compared to att and verizon, but not always on signal.
    04-29-2016 05:29 AM
    04-29-2016 06:34 AM
    That's like asking "Which kind of food is better: Chinese or Mexican?" They're both pretty darn good but it depends on other factors (personal tastes, the person who cooked it, etc.). In the wireless world, this factor is geography (where you live, where you travel, etc.). In SE Michigan this generally translates to a better experience with Verizon. They're well known to have the best coverage in my area and they haven't let me down.
    Just_Me_D, libra89 and eyecrispy like this.
    04-29-2016 07:05 AM
    That's like asking "Which kind of food is better: Chinese or Mexican?" They're both pretty darn good but it depends on other factors (personal tastes, the person who cooked it, etc.). In the wireless world, this factor is geography (where you live, where you travel, etc.). In SE Michigan this generally translates to a better experience with Verizon. They're well known to have the best coverage in my area and they haven't let me down.
    I don't know how the forums promote the "best answer" thing, but in my opinion, your post should be. It answers the question very well.
    04-29-2016 09:40 AM
    I have been with Consumer Cellular for about 2 years (previously with Verizon), and the service and customer service is second to none.They are a MVNO of AT&T. Plus, I'm saving a lot of money.
    04-29-2016 10:12 AM
    I am on AT&T - coverage wise they are not bad (unless you try data roaming in the US - you get nasty notes from them when you use it on a 'partner'). With the latest price increase for unlimited data plans they are blasted expensive ($140/month for two phones with a corporate discount).

I have had two co-workers switch to Google Fi and they love it. Great coverage and decent prices. If the new iPhone this fall is not compatible, I will be leaving Apple just to get my monthly costs down to less than $60 from $140. Although I do suspect that the new iPhone will have the correct chip to handle Fi (or Apple will introduce their own MVNO).
    04-30-2016 09:57 AM
    Have never had any major issues with AT&T. Very happy with the service.
    05-04-2016 11:02 PM
32 12