You know how when somebody is typing, there's a little bubble that pops up? Well it doesn't show that on mine any more. Is there any way to get it back?
    04-20-2016 07:09 PM
  2. Just_Me_D said: Best Answer

That little bubble only displays when someone is replying to an "iMessage" and is using an iMessage compatible device. If the recipient is replying from a non-Apple device, you will not see the "little bubble" when they are replying.
    That little bubble only displays when someone is replying to an "iMessage" and is using an iMessage compatible device. If the recipient is replying from a non-Apple device, you will not see the "little bubble" when they are replying.
    Sherry_B likes this.
    04-20-2016 09:21 PM

Oh, THAT bubble! I was wondering what bubble the OP was referring to.

Thanks D!
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-20-2016 09:31 PM
    Oh, THAT bubble! I was wondering what bubble the OP was referring to.

Thanks D!
    You're very welcome, my friend...
    04-20-2016 09:55 PM
    No, I've watched them reply and it won't ever show up
    04-22-2016 04:28 PM
    Are you talking about the ellipsis? The 3 dots? Try swiping the messages app out of multitasking. Go to Settings > Messages > Toggle off iMessage, then toggle it back on.
    The ellipsis doesn't really tell you much anyway. All it means is that someone typed at least one character. And even with only one character typed, it will continue for 60 seconds.
    04-22-2016 06:57 PM

It only shows when the message is going through iMessage. iMessage only works from one Apple device to another Apple device. If you don't see the other person typing a message (the little bubble) then the message is not going through iMessage.
    04-23-2016 01:41 AM
    If it shows green, you won't see the bubble. But if it's blue, it should be there.
    04-23-2016 07:13 AM
    Hi! M using my laptop and m not receiving the three dots bubbles during the Facebook chat in messenger while my one close friend typing for reply me i can't see the three dots bubbles. When chat to other friends in facebook in messenger i can see the three dots bubbles when other friends reply me. i so much upset what is this plz reply me i shall be thank ful to you
    12-28-2016 11:54 PM