Hi i have seen all of your videos which belongs to iPhone so i didn't find what i was looking for so help me out thanks!!!
    here is my problem?
    when i wanna sigh in\log in to my apple id it says This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons? okay i get it but when i click on the unlock Account than i ask for u to enter your apple id to get started so i type my apple id than once again the message show up _____ at gmail dot com is not an apple id?
    i tried to forgot apple id too but anyhow the says again this is not an apple id
    i have used my apple id like a 2 years later i i didn't use the id for 1 months now its f*** up help me out please i am counting on you guys??????
    ????????
    Read more
    Last edited by Just_Me_D; 04-16-2016 at 06:22 PM.
    04-16-2016 04:49 PM
    Hi i have seen all of your videos which belongs to iPhone so i didn't find what i was looking for so help me out thanks!!!
    here is my problem?
    when i wanna sigh in\log in to my apple id it says This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons? okay i get it but when i click on the unlock Account than i ask for u to enter your apple id to get started so i type my apple id than once again the message show up _____ at gmail dot com is not an apple id?
    i tried to forgot apple id too but anyhow the says again this is not an apple id
    i have used my apple id like a 2 years later i i didn't use the id for 1 months now its f*** up help me out please i am counting on you guys??????
    ????????
    Read more
    First of all, you are posting in the iMore forums, and although this forum is Apple-centric, it it NOT Apple or its official support site. You can reach Apple Support via the following link.

Official Apple Support
    04-16-2016 06:24 PM