Why are my movies under the videos tab playing in Spanish?

I

iMore Question

OK some one please help! lol I'm at a loss, been putting movies on my iphone to watch at gym for the past year and have never ever had a problem, then one day randomly I went to play one and it was in Spanish (I have tried other videos and still in Spanish, I have tried removing them and readding them back, still plays in Spanish). I did not change any settings that I know of. I have not been able to find any information or answers as to how this happened or how to remedy this problem. For the love of God please some one tell me this has happened to then and how to fix it! Any help is appreciated. Thanks

-Sam H

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Assuming you're using iTunes to purchase and download your movies, you can change your language settings in the movie itself:
1. While playing a movie tap on the screen to bring up the controls and tap on the Audio & Subtitles button.
dba1a614f8281c927cd4502adaec0bb4.jpg

2. Select your desired language setting.
4852c59204e387a6ee1d0ece740e8eeb.jpg

sharpspoon123

Apr 13, 2016
Visit site
Hey this is the original poster,
Thanks for you input but no they are files that I have added to itunes from my PC. I should have mentioned its an iphone 6s, if that makes any difference.

The the button to change languages does not appear on my iphone, I should mention when I play the file in itunes on my pc, its perfect, english and all but in all spanish when I play it on my iphone. All my settings under languages say english, I just dont understand.

THanks for you help

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods