I set up my new ipad with my apple id/icloud but now on my phone it's defaulting everything to the icloud. It won't let me text using my phone plan, all my outgoing calls and facetimes/text are coming up with my icloud id and not my name or number in my friends' and family's phones. And if I turn icloud off, suddenly all my contacts are no longer labeled, they're just numbers (and I had to hand enter every f-ing one of these numbers into my iphone in the first place since I had never synced my contacts and my previous phone was stolen). The only way to text to non-apple phones is to manually toggle each message to "send as text" and I haven't been able to figure out how to do this with pic or videos.

My question is, how can I undo this? How can I have my phone default to using my phone plan and storing things on my phone first? Do I need to factory reset everything?

I have spent WAY too much time going through settings and changing things here and there to see if I can get this fixed. Can anyone help me???

Also, is there any way to differentiate between my iphone and ipad, if for example, I wanted to facetime from my iphone to my ipad?
    04-09-2016 04:54 PM
    Go to Settings → Messages → Send & Receive, and then select your phone number. Uncheck your Apple IDs.
    04-09-2016 05:24 PM