Hello everyone, on Friday I bought my first ever iOS device, an iPhone 6s Plus, I love it! But, when I had Android and then Windows 10 Mobile, it was exactly the same way to add a word to the phones dictionary so autocorrect won't change it. I can't seem to figure out how to do so on iOS, how do I save words to the phones dictionary? I never thought I'd own an iPhone, let alone love it, but I'm glad security concerns had me switch to iPhone when my Lumia 1520 died on Friday! I was never an Apple fan, of any of their products, but I've always respected Tim Cook, and the FBI fight showed me which OS I want when it comes to security!
    03-22-2016 11:34 PM
    If you go under Settings->General-> (Swipe Down) Keyboard -> Text Replacement. From here you can add words that you use often or create shortcuts (i.e. omw= On My Way) so from here you can add words without having them as a shortcut just to add them to your dictionary so that autocorrect understands, what you are trying to type. For example I just added the F word since anytime you try to type in the autocorrect changes it to Duck, by adding autocorrect didn't change it.
    03-27-2016 01:06 PM