Apple Smart Battery for iPhone6s is affecting call quality?

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
Hey Guys,

Got the smart battery case, amazing thing - i can use phone with out any worries up till night. Due to my business I use phone a lot, especially whatzup and mails. So the smart battery case is life saving gadget. But I noticed something - when it drains to zero phone during a call starts behaving strange. For example, I made couple of calls and when I pick up a call, or the other guy pick's up my call - I got some weird noise, couldn't talk and couldn't hear anyone. I removed the case - and everything got back to normal. May it be just coincidence with a bad signal area or its a case affect? Please if anyone is using it - would you check the same with your phone?

Thank you.

Fit24

Trusted Member
Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
I've never used that case; maybe it's a defective unit. Ever since I downloaded iOS 9.3 beta 5 my battery lasts all day under normal use.

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
WOW!!!!! 9,3 is that good? I have no idea how to download it, but I guess this coming March Event 9,3 will be released officially.

I think I'm the only one using this case.

Thanks for your replies.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
WOW!!!!! 9,3 is that good? I have no idea how to download it, but I guess this coming March Event 9,3 will be released officially.

9.3 is that good. I just received the beta 7 update last night. Not everyone has the same experiences with the 9.3 beta, but for me with my 6s it's worked very well and buttery smooth. I'm a light phone user, so I've not really noticed any difference with battery. Even before installing the beta my phone would last a few days before needing a charge.

bercut

Mar 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm very heavy user, and battery for me is very critical point. I noticed that when I turned off some Geo GPS options by the end of day i was 30% better of with battery. So hopefully 9.3 will save some more %%%%.

Now a few thoughts I want share and discuss is again how smart apple battery case works with iPhone. I have read a lot of recommendations all over internet about using lithium batteries of iPhone to expand battery life, for example keeping it between 40%-80% and charging from time to time, never discharging to 0% (only maybe once a month).

Now my situation - half of a day my iPhone battery keeps 100% of a charge constantly because of battery case ... battery case gets discharged to 0% every single day and gets charged always to 100.
Phone battery goes down maximum to 40-50%.
And the battery in case I assume is the same as in iPhone. Now how this affects battery of phone and case? basically - will they kill each other ??? =)