If I buy the iPhone SE from Verizon, can I go to the Apple Store to purchase extended warranty?

I

iMore Question

I plan to purchase the 5se from my carrier. Will I be able to purchase the extended warranty for it through Apple?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I buy the 5se from Verizon, can I go to the Apple Store to purchase extended warranty?

If you purchase a new iPhone, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to get Apple Care Plus for it.

Last edited:

TrystanLG

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
Re: If I buy the 5se from Verizon, can I go to the Apple Store to purchase extended warranty?

I thought that you had to buy the iPhone direct from Apple to get the extended warranty?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: If I buy the 5se from Verizon, can I go to the Apple Store to purchase extended warranty?

I thought that you had to buy the iPhone direct from Apple to get the extended warranty?

Nope! You may be required to run a remote diagnostic or take it to an Apple Store for inspection within the period D mentioned. Otherwise they don't care where you bought it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

But if won't likely be a 5se. It will be called the iPhone SE. Rumor says so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2