I am a fitness instructor and use a Nano to play my music in my classes. I have an HP laptop where I keep my choreo videos, notes, certificates, etc. I am wanting something better for my music, with a dual purpose of keeping all my choreo videos and work docs on the same device. Hence my question... which iPad would be best? Needs to be portable (like an iPod) but capable of browsing the internet, YouTube, and video / doc storage and EDITING.
    03-04-2016 07:36 PM
  2. Rob Phillips said: Best Answer

Welcome to iMore! Really any iPad will fulfill your requirements but I recommend an iPad Mini 4 if you want something portable. You can get a Bluetooth keyboard for it too. That being said, Apple is hosting a launch event on March 21st and we are likely to see some new iPads. When that happens there are usually discounts on current models. It may be worth waiting a few weeks.
    Welcome to iMore! Really any iPad will fulfill your requirements but I recommend an iPad Mini 4 if you want something portable. You can get a Bluetooth keyboard for it too. That being said, Apple is hosting a launch event on March 21st and we are likely to see some new iPads. When that happens there are usually discounts on current models. It may be worth waiting a few weeks.
    03-04-2016 07:52 PM