Hi,

My iphone had a problem with battery draining, Like when I go to sleep and wake up in the morning, I always found it switched off even though I charged it 100%... So, I had to charge it over again. But today something different happened. I connected the charger but I couldn't see the charging icon. I thought maybe it will take few more minutes, but nothing happened. I tried connecting my iphone with itunes, but it's not detecting it. I tried the hard reset method but still nothing.. It's completely off and I am so annoyed right now.. I also cleaned the charging port with the q-tip in a case if there were some dust or anything.. Anyway, I'm worried and I really, really need help !!!

What should I do?

Model: iPhone 5s

ios Version: 9.2.1

Model: A1530

Please help me guys !! :'(
    02-20-2016 09:46 AM
    If it were me, I'd make a Genius Bar appointment with the nearest Apple Store to have them diagnose and fix the problem. The problem could be something as simple as needing a new charging cable or block, needing a replacement battery or something more serious like needing a new charging port. Without having physical access to your iPhone, I can only speculate.
    02-20-2016 11:33 AM