After crashing repeatedly, I deleted the Google Maps app from my phone. When I went to download it from the App Store, it loads 3/4 of the way and then comes up with a message "unable to be downloaded" with the options Done or Retry. Retry only brings the same message.

I've tried deleting the app again, turning my phone off for a while and restarting, then trying again. Is there anything you think I am missing?

Thanks
    02-10-2016 08:08 PM
    It might be a server-related problem, but have you tried rebooting your iPhone and then trying again?
    02-10-2016 08:21 PM
    Be sure your wifi signal is strong. Reboot the modem/router just in case. Then do a hard reset. (Reboot phone).
    Hold the top or side power/sleep button and the home button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release.
    02-10-2016 08:24 PM
    Thanks for the tips, I did the hard reset and it still hasn't made the download complete. I'll have to keep trying. Thanks again
    02-11-2016 12:28 AM
    Thanks for the tips, I did the hard reset and it still hasn't made the download complete. I'll have to keep trying. Thanks again
    Looks like the App Store may have had some problems yesterday afternoon. That could have contributed to the download problem.
    https://www.apple.com/support/systemstatus/ (check back to the 10th).
    02-11-2016 07:52 AM
    If it's partially on the screen, you need to delete that and start over. Press on the partial app icon and tap the X. It will stay there. Then go to Settings >General > Storage Usage > Manage storage > scroll to app and tap, then delete. Check on the screen and delete there again if neccessary. Now go download it again.
    02-11-2016 12:10 PM