I've been dealing with an issue for a while now. I'm not sure whether it started with the installation of 9.2.1 or not, but it's been a while.

I go to the App Store and see that there are updates so I click on "Update All" and a few update with no problem, but then nothing happens with the others. If I click on "update" individually, the "update" button disappears and the circle with the "stop" button in the middle appears as if it were going to begin downloading the update. The issue is, though, that this lasts for a second or two (sometimes even less) and it goes back to the "Update" button. I have to press it a million times for it to finally update. It's not an issue of Internet connection as I've done it on my home wifi, work wifi and data (and, of course, the fact that the other apps downloaded fine).

This also happens somewhat frequently with new apps I download. It's driving me crazy.

Is anyone else experiencing this or have a fix??
    02-04-2016 03:15 AM
    The only fix that I can think of would be a restore. I recommend booting into recovery mode and restoring via iTunes.
    https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263
    02-04-2016 04:37 AM
    Hi, I am facing the same problem, have you found a solution?
    02-20-2016 03:22 AM
    I have a similar problem. I have been looking for a fix everywhere but cannot find one.
    Has anyone found a fix for it.
    02-25-2016 05:25 PM
    9.3 seems to have fixed it. I also did a full reset, though, so I'm not positive which made the change.
    03-29-2016 03:40 PM