How can I remove photos from a locked and disabled iPhone with a cracked screen & broken digitizer?

I

iMore Question

The title pretty much explains my massive predicament.

I'm happy to offer my information & the full unedited story as to how & why I find myself in this impossible situation as we go along... but for now I just need to know if this is going to be likely?!?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Can?t remove photos from locked, disabled iPhone with cracked screen, broken digitizer, no iClou

What are you trying to do?

Do you just want to "remove" the photos so no one can have access to them? If so, just wipe the device using iTunes on a computer.

OR

Do you actually want to gain ACCESS to the photos and MOVE them to somewhere else? If so, you are going to need to get the screen fixed.

However, if the data is not backed up to iCloud and if you do not have a backup on a computer (using iTunes) and the iPhone is "disabled" because you don't know or have forgotten the passcode, then you will not able to retrieve them as a "disabled" iPhone has to be wiped and restored from a backup. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro