IPad mini 2 (retina display)

Keithy25017

Banned
Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
A day after Christmas I bought an iPad mini 2 I turned it on I found that there was a black speck of something under the glass I returned it (I bought it from Walmart and had a 15 day return policy.) I exchanged it and got a new one, the second one had the worst battery ever it wouldn't stay on for more the 4 hours and the other lasted at least ten hours. So..... I exchanged another got the third opened it up had a nice big scratch,UNDER THE SCREEN. Returned it got another had a distorted speaker that sounded fuzzy, I exchanged it got another,I have been using it for a few days now and I am seeing that the left side of the screen is yellowish I heard about this problem but is it just me looking for things wrong with it now, is it really worth it to return and get an even worse problem. Please help I need suggestions.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Yes... You might not get a "worse problem". Open it inside the store and check it out. Maybe you can buy it somewhere else if all of the Walmart products are damaged. However, your issue would be in the requirements of the warranty and you could try to get a replacement from Apple instead of Walmart.

Keithy25017

Banned
Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
Yes... You might not get a "worse problem". Open it inside the store and check it out. Maybe you can buy it somewhere else if all of the Walmart products are damaged. However, your issue would be in the requirements of the warranty and you could try to get a replacement from Apple instead of Walmart.

Well I have one more thing I also went to 2 different Walmarts thinking I wouldn't have another problem but I just had more problems every time.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
A day after Christmas I bought an iPad mini 2 I turned it on I found that there was a black speck of something under the glass I returned it (I bought it from Walmart and had a 15 day return policy.) I exchanged it and got a new one, the second one had the worst battery ever it wouldn't stay on for more the 4 hours and the other lasted at least ten hours. So..... I exchanged another got the third opened it up had a nice big scratch,UNDER THE SCREEN. Returned it got another had a distorted speaker that sounded fuzzy, I exchanged it got another,I have been using it for a few days now and I am seeing that the left side of the screen is yellowish I heard about this problem but is it just me looking for things wrong with it now, is it really worth it to return and get an even worse problem. Please help I need suggestions.

If you didn't buy the items from an Apple Store, take it back, get a refund, and then buy one from the Apple Store. Before leaving, the genius who helps you will make sure it is in working condition and before you leave the store b