Dropbox and camera upload

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
I am backing up my device manually to itune and stop backing up to iCloud to save my space. I am now planning to save my photos to dropbox and have enabled camera uploads but it only uploads photos via wifi when dropbox is open and consuming a lot of battery. I read some where that if i have dropbox desktop app and if camera upload is enabled both on my laptop and iPhone it can upload photos to dropbox via usb cable and i tried it just now with no success. Does it need both device to be on wifi when i connect them through usb or what? Please help

Khizer Hayat2

Dec 30, 2015
Visit site
As my wifi isnt that good so it does consume a lot of battery but that was my first upload to dropbox and was of about 89 photos. Anyways it is good now and now i cant upload photos by connecting my cable to laptop.... By the way thank you guys are awesome and really helpful

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As my wifi isnt that good so it does consume a lot of battery but that was my first upload to dropbox and was of about 89 photos. Anyways it is good now and now i cant upload photos by connecting my cable to laptop.... By the way thank you guys are awesome and really helpful

If you've installed the Dropbox app on your computer and have the app on your iPhone as well have camera upload enabled then you should be able to upload your pics via USB to your computer's Dropbox folder which will in turn sync to Dropbox online.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2