I have a 1/2 page black screen blocking everything on my brand new iPhone 6s above 4 5 6

I

iMore Question

Regarding the tint others are discussing: My brand new iPhone 6s with no updates, just out of the box, placed a dark screen that covers the top half of my welcome page. The one with all your apps. It appeared as I was going through my "settings." I changed the wallpaper and returned to the wallpaper page with all my apps. When I did this a 'Tomorrow Summary' appeared to tell my what is on my calendar for tomorrow. I hadn't seen this before. On the dark screen (it totally obscures any image on the top half of my phone - it stops exactly above the numbers keypad - '4' '5' '6' which I use to unlock the phone. The dark screen says: "Do Not Include." I'm assuming it is asking me which apps I'd like to keep on the wallpaper and which I wish to delete. Unfortunately it stops there. I am no longer able to log into my phone or use it to make calls. It has blocked me out completely. The dark screen won't allow me to scroll through it, nor will it let me click on Do Not Include, in order to take me back to the main screen. I've turned the phone off, waited a few hours but when I push the button on the bottom of the phone the screen is still there.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! If you're still within your return period take advantage of it. Otherwise contact Apple Support or bring your iPhone into an Apple Store and have a genius look at it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods