How do I get my songs from my iTunes app on my iPhone to play in a playlist on that same iphone

K

Kjmegan

I just got the 6s and purchased songs. They play one at a time through this stupid Apple Music app that doesn't do a thing for me. I want to be able to make a playlist on my phone with my purchased music. How do I do this. And what the hell is this Apple Music app anyway?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Music - Music - Apple

Creating a playlist from your "purchased music":
1. Initiate the Music app (yes, Music)
2. Select "My Music" at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select "Playlist" at the top of the screen.
4. Select the + sign and then choose music from your "Purchased Music" option.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got the 6s and purchased songs. They play one at a time through this stupid Apple Music app that doesn't do a thing for me. I want to be able to make a playlist on my phone with my purchased music. How do I do this. And what the hell is this Apple Music app anyway?

That's the app you'll need to listen to music if you plan to do so on the iPhone 6s. If you don't like it, might be the time to go back to whatever you were using in the past while you're still in the exchange / return period. Alternatively you could use Spotify, Rhapsody, etc., but I don't think those willl play songs purchased from the iTunes Music Store like the music you just bought.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73