Body
    01-02-2016 10:38 PM
    I tried for hours to remove a red exclamation mark from the Settings of Facebook messenger. I finally solved it by turning ON all notifications and then going through the turning OFF process. Everything else failed on numerous attempts but this WORKED. I am using iPhone 6s.
    01-02-2016 10:42 PM
    Do you mean in iMessage? That indicates the message was not delivered. If it persists, try Reset Network Settings.
    Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
    01-02-2016 10:57 PM
    I am really confused here with this comment. I posted advice and a solution and am not in need of help with iMessage or anything else. I spent a long time trying to get rid of a red exclamation mark on settings on Facebook Messenger and posted the solution. Thanks for trying to help. I cannot see what I originally wrote as it doesn't seem to precede your reply. Happy New Year
    01-02-2016 11:06 PM
    I tried for hours to remove a red exclamation mark from the Settings of Facebook messenger. I finally solved it by turning ON all notifications and then going through the turning OFF process. Everything else failed on numerous attempts but this WORKED. I am using iPhone 6s.
    I already have all notifications turned on, but the exclamation mark remains in there. I wonder what you mean by 'turn off process'?
    02-26-2016 03:43 AM
    I already have all notifications turned on, but the exclamation mark remains in there. I wonder what you mean by 'turn off process'?
    I also have a 6s - I tried turning on notifications and then turning them off but it didn't work. Still have the red exclamation point
    10-25-2016 06:47 AM