Messenger Notification Red exclamation mark

UnaKil

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I tried for hours to remove a red exclamation mark from the Settings of Facebook messenger. I finally solved it by turning ON all notifications and then going through the turning OFF process. Everything else failed on numerous attempts but this WORKED. I am using iPhone 6s.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Do you mean in iMessage? That indicates the message was not delivered. If it persists, try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.

UnaKil

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
I am really confused here with this comment. I posted advice and a solution and am not in need of help with iMessage or anything else. I spent a long time trying to get rid of a red exclamation mark on settings on Facebook Messenger and posted the solution. Thanks for trying to help. I cannot see what I originally wrote as it doesn't seem to precede your reply. Happy New Year

MrMarines

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I tried for hours to remove a red exclamation mark from the Settings of Facebook messenger. I finally solved it by turning ON all notifications and then going through the turning OFF process. Everything else failed on numerous attempts but this WORKED. I am using iPhone 6s.

I already have all notifications turned on, but the exclamation mark remains in there. I wonder what you mean by 'turn off process'?

sparkerart

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I already have all notifications turned on, but the exclamation mark remains in there. I wonder what you mean by 'turn off process'?

I also have a 6s - I tried turning on notifications and then turning them off but it didn't work. Still have the red exclamation point

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner