Iphone 5s stuck on connect to itunes logo

I

iMore Question

I have tried to put my phone into dfu mode and other advice given in forums and my phone wont shut down for me to do any of it. I am all out of ideas and would greatly appreciate some advice. Thanks!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I have tried to put my phone into dfu mode and other advice given in forums and my phone wont shut down for me to do any of it. I am all out of ideas and would greatly appreciate some advice. Thanks!

do not need to be shut down for DFU mode just hold home and power until phone restarts to start the dfu mode process

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
What do you mean your phone won't shut down for you? Does the power button work? If so, press the power button until you see the "slide to power off" option, then slide to power the phone off. Anyway, you can still put the device in recovery mode. Just press and hold both the power and home buttons until you see the iTunes logo and a charging cable. After that, connect your phone to your computer and then restore the device via iTunes.

cutdacheck2003

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I got my phone to this point but once connect to itunes I receive an error stating. "Error 39 there was a problem updating and restoring the device" It then restarts the update and restore process with no success.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods