When it will be 4 inch phone again?

I

iMore Question

People, I am pissed off...every new phone is above 4.3 inches. For me this is maximum. Is ti worth to buy iphone 5s or to wait for 4 inch phone in March 2016? I heard some rumors but they weren't conformed.

Why every phone should be 5 inches or more? I am not able to wear it in my pocket. I don't want to be facebook/browser junkie to watch my ugly phone in every 3 minutes...sorry for my sharp language.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The current trend is toward larger screens and thus the reason for the influx of smartphones in excess of 4.3 inches. You can easily purchase an iPhone 5S to satisfy your desire for a smaller device. There is no need to be ticked off about it. Companies are not going to invest a great deal of time and effort to satisfy a small segment of it user base. That's just business.

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Apple is releasing larger phones because that is what the mass market is demanding. While there are some who wish Apple would bring back a smaller phone, I'm not confident that there are enough of you for it to make sense for them to bare the expense. Obviously this is just conjecture on my part. As far as a March release is concerned, I highly doubt it. We would be seeing leaks and credible rumors by now. Not to mention Apple has never released a new phone earlier than June and the last five releases have been in September or October.

I'm not trying to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't hold my breath for a 4-inch iPhone, especially in March 2016.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods