Will itunes backup my jailbroken iphone?

I

iMore Question

My iphone is jailbroken and i am trying to back it up and update my phone. I just want to update my phone and still have my photos contacts and music. On Ifunbox (which is a software on the computer that can back up your photos etc of a jailbroken device) , the software only detected 20 percent of the pictures and videos i have. If i backup via itunes will it backup all my pictures and videos ? even if i am jailbroken ?

cutdacheck2003

May 18, 2013
Visit site
My iphone is jailbroken and i am trying to back it up and update my phone. I just want to update my phone and still have my photos contacts and music. On Ifunbox (which is a software on the computer that can back up your photos etc of a jailbroken device) , the software only detected 20 percent of the pictures and videos i have. If i backup via itunes will it backup all my pictures and videos ? even if i am jailbroken ?

If Im not mistaken Itunes will back up your device. But just make sure you dont update your iphone to any new software that apple has provided because that will clear your jailbreak.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2