I want to gift an app to a coworker as part of our Secret Santa program. Can this be done anonymously? Will my email address or phone number be shown when the gift app is received?
    12-06-2015 02:33 PM
  2. firedept10 said: Best Answer

I want to gift an app to a coworker as part of our Secret Santa program. Can this be done anonymously? Will my email address or phone number be shown when the gift app is received?
    I am not sure if you can send anonymously, But another option you may consider that would give you anonymity, opt for a physical iTunes Gift Card. Just print out a little note anonymously to go with it. Just a suggestion that may help you.
    I am not sure if you can send anonymously, But another option you may consider that would give you anonymity, opt for a physical iTunes Gift Card. Just print out a little note anonymously to go with it. Just a suggestion that may help you.
    12-07-2015 06:18 AM
    If you print it or send it to yourself and give them the redemption code only, they won't see your details.

The only way they will get your details is if you let Apple send the gift direct to their email address.
    12-07-2015 08:39 AM