Why isn't my snapchat re downloading?? Help

paigealc303

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
no but the same thing is happening to me!! it wouldn’t let me open snap like anytime i clicked on it it would glitch and go back to my home screen before even loading snap itself. i restarted my phone multiple times before just deleting it and trying to redownload but now i can’t get it to download!! every time i click the cloud download thingy it loads for a second like it might work then goes back to the cloud symbol WTF???

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Yeah it's 2021 and yet this is still a problem. My snapchat wasn't working, so i uninstalled - and now it won't let me reinstall no matter what i try! What happened to be the fix from before? I could really use some help on this!
And i can see i'm not the only one in 2021 with this problem...

Last edited:

LilOlLuka

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Yeah same it just happened to me I tried to redownload and it just doesn't work I've restarted my phone already for those bots that come on here and assume that's not the first thing i already tried smh

LilOlLuka

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
Yeah it's 2021 and yet this is still a problem. My snapchat wasn't working, so i uninstalled - and now it won't let me reinstall no matter what i try! What happened to be the fix from before? I could really use some help on this!
And i can see i'm not the only one in 2021 with this problem...

Yeah im having the same problem thank god im not the only one tho in 2021

jaaggerr111

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
I am having the same issue. Snapchat wasn’t working so I uninstalled the app. Tried to download again in the App Store and it’s not working! Just gets stuck on the cloud symbol and nothing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR