I am 50 - need glasses to read my iPhone 5. I only ever use my IPad as a Kindle and get frustrated using my phone as a computer (I don't love running around for my IPad). So that seems straight forward. But then, I ski every weekend, and hike a lot - the 6 plus may not fit in my ski jacket? But it would be oh so nice to be able to read it without glasses on the chair lift! Stupid, I know.
    11-18-2015 06:42 AM
    I've snowboarded with my 6s+ and it fitted in my jacket just fine but I did feel a bit nervous using it on the chair at first. Use a non-slip case and don't try using it with gloves.

You will also appreciate the big battery when on the mountain. I found the battery on the 6 struggled with the weak signals and cold - I usually carried a power pack to get me through the day. No such issue with the 6s+.

Good luck, and enjoy the season - southern hemisphere here, mines over ;(
    Rob Phillips likes this.
    11-18-2015 06:59 AM
    Welcome to iMore! @Matt-B was spot on. However, keep in mind that the actual size of text isn't bigger on the Plus just because it has a bigger screen. It does have more screen real estate so if you're increasing the text size in Settings it can obviously display more with less scrolling and increased readability.
    11-18-2015 07:15 AM