I've used tempered glass on many phones and never had a problem but recently thought I would try a mirrored version on the back which is pretty stuck on I've tried box tape, a credit card and a blade but it's only coming off in very small fragments, was at it for two hours with very little results and every time I get enough film from beneath the glass and try to pull with pilar it just rips as is very weak. Would appreciate any ideas as to another method of removing it since the glass is so dangerous and I worried if my little one touches the phone that she will get cut as I have done twice already.
    11-17-2015 03:13 PM
    I've used tempered glass on many phones and never had a problem but recently thought I would try a mirrored version on the back which is pretty stuck on I've tried box tape, a credit card and a blade but it's only coming off in very small fragments, was at it for two hours with very little results and every time I get enough film from beneath the glass and try to pull with pilar it just rips as is very weak. Would appreciate any ideas as to another method of removing it since the glass is so dangerous and I worried if my little one touches the phone that she will get cut as I have done twice already.

Try warming it up with a blow dryer. The heat should soften the adhesive enough to peel it easier. Has worked for me.
    11-17-2015 04:10 PM
    Try warming it up with a blow dryer. The heat should soften the adhesive enough to peel it easier. Has worked for me.
    Be VERY cautious heating your phone up with a hair dryer. Heat and electrics don't play well together and you could damage the internals. I might try putting the device in a zip-lock and lying a warm wet rag over it for a few minutes.
    11-17-2015 05:53 PM