I got an iPhone after years of blackberry use. I have managed to transfer my contacts but I have a problem transferring my albums in photos. I tried transferring them from sd card to my iPhone by using iTunes. But the problem is that when I tried deleting an album on my iPhone after transferring,I couldn't. And I can't add pictures to the albums either. Help😔
    11-16-2015 11:15 AM
    I got an iPhone after years of blackberry use. I have managed to transfer my contacts but I have a problem transferring my albums in photos. I tried transferring them from sd card to my iPhone by using iTunes. But the problem is that when I tried deleting an album on my iPhone after transferring,I couldn't. And I can't add pictures to the albums either. Help
    iTunes copies over what you have and that's about it. If you want to delete something from that album, you have to do it from the source and then resync through iTunes.
    11-16-2015 12:01 PM
    iTunes copies over what you have and that's about it. If you want to delete something from that album, you have to do it from the source and then resync through iTunes.
    So every time I need to delete or add a picture to an album I have to connect to iTunes?
    11-16-2015 02:30 PM
    So every time I need to delete or add a picture to an album I have to connect to iTunes?
    Every time you need to add or delete pics from the albums you transferred over from your blackberry, you will more than likely need to go through iTunes. For albums you create via your iPhone, you do not need to use iTunes to add or delete to and from them.
    11-16-2015 07:49 PM