Can I rearrange my photos and videos on my camera roll? If so, How?

I

iMore Question

I'm doing a presentation for school and some of my photos are out of order. Can I fix this and move them around?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore! Unfortunately there's no way to rearrange photos using the stock Photos app. If you're giving a presentation I recommend using presentation software, such as PowerPoint or Keynote. Create slides for each photo and arrange them however you want. Good luck!

PavelAtanassov5

Jun 5, 2016
Visit site
Don't know whether this is still an issue for you, but just to let you know that rearranging photos and videos in the Camera Roll is meanwhile possible. There is a way to reorder the iOS Camera Roll on iPhone and iPad, be it to sort it by date taken or order the items manually as you wish. To this purpose you need a complementary photo library like the Utiful app. Once you have such complementary photo library, you can move the photos you want to reorder to it, reorder them there, and then move them back to the Camera Roll. Done, the photos are now back in your Camera Roll in the order that you wish..

valekohan

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I am at my wits end here. I did create an album, rearrange the photos order but the video still maintains the order of the camera roll. This is quite frustrating can believe i am finding comments and posts from 2 years ago and still apple haven't found a solution to this one. Completely annoying

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AbbiePilgrim